Why?

Woodrow, John (Parramatta) John.Woodrow@pil.com.au
Thu, 10 Jun 1999 09:42:38 +1000

Delwin D Fandrich wrote:
>Now if we can just get rid of that graphite!

Del and Roger,
Been following this discussion of graphite in action cloth with
interest.  On the advice of the PTG's PACE manual and recommendations
from this list, I now have a lifetime's supply of the pre-cut Renner
bushing strips.  I was under the impression that it had graphite in the
cloth.  It has/is being put foreword as the best available.

If it indeed has graphite in the cloth, are you now saying that it is no
good?

Appreciate your comment.

Regards,
John Woodrow