SHARP pianos

Don drose@dlcwest.com
Wed, 09 Jun 1999 20:14:30 -0600

Hi Clyde,

No, that depends on the design of the instrument. Some large pianos are
less stable that some small ones. It also depends on the luck of the draw
for the particular wood in a particular piano. Two pianos of the same make
and size may differ quite dramatically in their stability.

There have been several threads on this in the past. Check the archives!
(God bless archives!)

At 04:38 PM 6/9/99 -0400, you wrote:
>Friends,

>By the way, am I correct that in general smaller pianos will change more
>drastically with humidity fluctuations than larger ones?
>
>Regards,
>Clyde Hollinger

Regards,

drose@dlcwest.com