wrest-plank

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Fri, 11 Jun 1999 22:18:22 EDT

danny.boddin@planetinternet.be writes:

<< Most grandpianos have the wrest-pin holes drilled completely through to
the bottom, others not. My question: is this only a matter of estetics, or is
there a technically reason, I have to redrill a Kesselgrand made in Tilburg,
°1900, I wonder should I go all through, now the holes stops so the bottom is
closed, what's best to do? thanks for any reply.
 Danny Boddin >>

I drill my holes all the way through, to make sure I went deep enough, and to
expell the wood chips.

Willem Blees  RPT
St. louis