Competition

Carman Gentile cgpiano@webtv.net
Fri, 11 Jun 1999 20:41:02 -0700 (PDT)

  The best way for professionals to see one another as colleagues
instead of competitors is to work together to increase the market.
For us piano technicians, we need to educate the public about the
service needs of their pianos and what we have to offer.   There are
-thousands- of neglected pianos which languish unserviced and their
owners simply don't know better.   That's an opportunity for all of us.

Carman Gentile, RPT        Redwood Chapter