Haddorff piano

Clyde Hollinger cedel@redrose.net
Sat, 12 Jun 1999 09:17:00 -0400

John,

The presence or absence of a particular namebrand in a particular area
probably depends mostly on whether or not a particular dealer in that
area sold that particular namebrand for a particular period of time.

As far as I can remember, I service only one Haddorff, a 1949 console
owned by my brother.  So my guess is, the former owner moved into this
area and brought the piano along.

Clyde Hollinger (No, I'm not particular)