boring hammers & new strings

Robert Goodale rrg@nevada.edu
Sun, 13 Jun 1999 07:37:38 -0500

Measurements from the old strings is sufficient- it ain't brain surgery.  Just
be certain that you plan on leaving the plate in the same place.  If you pull
the plate with intent on adjusting down bearing, (i.e. raising/lowering the
plate), then this could be a concern if it is a significant adjustment.

Rob Goodale, RPT