Fine points of drilling bridges

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Mon, 14 Jun 1999 09:21:21 -0400

I don't do bridges, unless I cannot get out of it, but I did see
something that interested me.

A rebuilder I knew made Plexiglas pin holders with three pins
perfectly spaced.  He had several with different spacings between
pins.

He aligned the tool with his original pattern and tapped the pins to
gently mark the bridge then went over the small marks with a larger
punch.

Lovely set of tools he made.

Someone made a three punch tool with adjustable spacing, just turn one
screw, but I haven't seen one around for years.

		Newton