"The Big Lie"

DGPEAKE@AOL.COM DGPEAKE@AOL.COM
Tue, 15 Jun 1999 22:50:01 EDT

Bill, I am one who is getting tired of your name flaming.  But be as it is, I
will not do it.  I was taught that  ET was developed so all music no matter
what key it was played in, can sound good without having to retune the piano.
 Imagine an artist with an agenda of several pieces in different keys for one
concert? I guess HT is good for money sake, because you get to tune the piano
several times.  So that my name will not be flamed, I will humbly reply that
I can be wrong.

Dave Peake, RPT
Portland Chapter
Oregon City, OR