three prongs

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Wed, 16 Jun 1999 13:00:07 EDT

In a message dated 6/16/1999 12:49:16 PM, Stephen wrote:

<<I've seen original bridges where the centre point of the
punch is still visible on the bichords, between the two pins on either
side, centre hole was not drilled of course, just marked.>>

Stephen;
 Well DUH!!! Thanks for this explanation. I have seen those marks myself and
always wondered what they were for and never thought of the triad thingee
having been used. Simple explantions sometimes aren't so simple but this is
so logical it's a wonder I don't have a flat spot on my forehead :-)
Jim Bryant (FL)