PVC pipe for go-bars

lance lafargue lafargue@iamerica.net
Wed, 16 Jun 1999 17:00:53 -0500

Guy, you do not say why it was a pain.  Did they break?  Hold a curved
shape?
LANCE LAFARGUE, RPT
LAFARGUE PIANO SERVICES
New Orleans Chapter
Mandeville, LA.
II III II III II III II III II III II III II III II III II III II
lafargue@iamerica.net

"Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live long enough to
make them all yourself."