Moving a piano?

CHMUS@AOL.COM CHMUS@AOL.COM
Tue, 15 Jun 1999 23:57:33 EDT

Hello,

I just wanted to drop a note to let you all know that we will be moving a few
of our own  pianos long distance.  If you have need of a piano move in the
western United States we would be happy to take it with us.  Our trip will be
July 9 (from Oregon) south through CA and east to Houston TX.  (July 15) Then
continuing north through OK CO ID, and back to OR.. around July 23.   We have
room for a few more ... Let us know if we can help you out with a move.

Thanks.

David.
CARRIAGE HOUSE MUSIC,
(503) 655-0585