Quilted Covers

John R Fortiner pianoserv440@juno.com
Thu, 17 Jun 1999 07:55:07 -0600

I ordered a quilted cover (black) for a Kawai 7' grand.  I have been
nothing but impressed with the fit and quality.  Came from APSCO.  The
only improvement that I can think of that "might" be possible to do would
be to use black instead of white lining material - that trace of lint
really shows on a high gloss black finish.

John R. Fortiner
Billings, MT