Laws, Your Permit to Tune Card

Robert Goodale rrg@nevada.edu
Thu, 17 Jun 1999 08:15:55 -0500

Boy, and I was worried about the mattress police finding out that I had
removed the tags on my mattress.  Now I have to worry about the tuning
patrol as well!!  What happens if the customer wants the piano tuned to
something other than A-440?  Would you need to have a special sticker
"affixed", (don't you love that word), showing that you are certified to
tune harpsichords?  What about repair certifications?

Rob Goodale, RPT