Case Parts

Roger Jolly baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Fri, 18 Jun 1999 18:27:58 -0600

Hi Bob,
           The answer is yes/maybe. You will need the model, finish and
ser#. It should be on the back of the unit. Depending on age they will not
garantee color match. Call Tech services at 1-800-876-2976 Ext 8580. The
Hamilton series has seen a lot of minor case changes, but not so many on
the kick boards.
Regards Roger

At 04:00 PM 18/06/99 -0700, you wrote:
>Does anyone know if I can order a bottom front panel from Baldwin for a
>Hamilton 243? I want to quote a price to a customer, but I don't see any
>vertical case parts in Baldwin's catalog.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Bob Anderson
>Tucson, AZ

Roger Jolly