PTG Members

Richard Brekne richardb@c2i.net
Sat, 19 Jun 1999 19:57:51 +0200

VOCE88@AOL.COM wrote:

> Dear Deb & List,
>
> I am not a member of the guild. However, I lurk often, contribute rarely, and
> learn quite a bit.
>
> Richard Galassini
> Cunningham Piano Co.
> Phila.,Pa.
> 1 800 394 1117

Why not join, and start the process of becoming an RPT. ?? I think if you did so
you would not regret it when you meet that first crossroads. Lots of good
comradeship, (some not so good I suppose as well,, grin), Lots of good
opportunity for new knowledge, and the nice feeling that comes from knowing you
are contributing to a good cause (paying dem dues !! :) )

Richard Brekne
I.C.P.T.G     N.P.T.F.