material for go-bars

lance lafargue lafargue@iamerica.net
Tue, 22 Jun 1999 09:53:23 -0500

Going back to my post last week, I'd like to let you all know that PVC is a
pain as Guy said.  It worked, but not as easily as wood.  For one thing,
the PVC is round and so the pole will curve in several possible directions.
 If you have a group of them in one small area, they bend into one another.
 It was a little on the stiff side. The contact point is not as spread out
since the pipe end is shaped like it is, so you have a very small
relatively sharp contact point.  The flat wood strip is better and easier
to handle.  It only cost me $1 per 10 feet for PVC, so I got this job
finished without lots of expense, but I will be looking for wood later.
LANCE LAFARGUE, RPT
LAFARGUE PIANO SERVICES
New Orleans Chapter
Mandeville, LA.
II III II III II III II III II III II III II III II III II III II
lafargue@iamerica.net

"Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live long enough to
make them all yourself."