OFF TOPIC Mediterranean Jazz Cruise

joe morocco jmorocco@mediaone.net
Tue, 22 Jun 1999 15:08:48 -0400

Hello to the group,  I'm new here. Newton, I got the cruise tuning gig. I
was told that you had too many travel restrictions.  Sorry
Mary thomas can be emailed MaryFThomas@compuserve.com Her phone #
201-867-4761.  I'm quite surprised you and I were the only ones that took
the gig. The artist are Freddy Cole, Michal Urbaniak, Jackie &Roy. I hope
the pianos are good!!
Joe Morocco