Upright Action Mounts

Richard Brekne richardb@c2i.net
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 15:22:10 +0200

Nancy McMillan wrote:

> [...]

Thanks for the tip. I have looked at several books, and the only references to
french polish are pretty superficial. But I'll see if I can find a copy of this
while in the states and give it a look see. I have done about 12 pianos, and
get a nice result. Nicer then the boys in town who are spraying black in dusty
rooms by a long shot. But I am still looking for that dead blank, mirror. I
also have a bit of a problem from time to time with something that looks like
fogging, but doesnt have the same causes. I suspect it has to do with uneveness
in the thickness of the shellack but I am not  sure.

Richard Brekne
I.C.P.T.G    N.P.T.F.