Unsubscribe

Jim Coleman, Sr. pianotoo@imap2.asu.edu
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 17:42:26 -0700 (MST)

Hi Richard:

While you are in Seattle, check with my grandson who is the webmaster for
the Sun newpaper in Port Orchard. He also lets me have a link on his
personal website which is jimwcoleman.com

My son Jim Jr. will be in that area
visiting most of his children who live in that area. Jim III will know when
he arrives. Our Journal editor Steve Brady lives in the Seattle area also
and his assistant Jeannie Grasse is nearby. They are great people. You will
want to meet them. You might also get in on a Seattle chapter meeting while
you are there.

Jim Coleman, Sr.