[Fwd: tuning with the enemy on cable]

DGPEAKE@AOL.COM DGPEAKE@AOL.COM
Thu, 24 Jun 1999 02:18:05 EDT

In a message dated 6/23/99 8:21:38 AM Pacific Daylight Time, nhunt@jagat.com
writes:

<<   Tuning With the Enemy will be shown across the country on cable t.v.
 (Ovation Arts Network) Saturday, June 26 at 5:00 pm and 9:00 pm Pacific Time
 (8:00 and midnight Eastern).  Call 1(800)-OVATION for your local channel
(not
 all markets carry Ovation).  In Berkeley and Santa Cruz, Channel 182; In New
 York City, Channel 87; Boston, Channel 64.
      Tuning With the Enemy is a spectacular hour-long documentary filmed in
 Havana and Berkeley about Send A Piana To Havana.   It was shown on
 prime-time in England last summer to unanimous raves in the London press.
It
 is a hell of a funny movie made by two brilliant documentarians Tricia
 O'leary and Helen Gallacher for English t.v.  We hope you like it.
 Benjamin Treuhaft*Send A Piana To Havana*39 E.7thSt.#3*NYC 10003*(212)
 505-3173 * blt@igc.org

I do not believe we can get that channel in our area.  What are the chances
of having it videotaped?

Dave Peake, RPT
Portland Chapter
Oregon City, OR