RENNER

Kestens Peter KESTENS.P@Debcom.be
Fri, 25 Jun 1999 21:59:02 +0200

Rogerio,

I know very well what you are describing; I've done not so long ago an =
Erard grand.  But unfortunately, I don't know what you are intending to =
do with these hammers: reshaping, placing new ones or .... Please let me =
know.  Perhaps I can tell you more.
Peter
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Rog=E9rio Cunha=20
  To: Pianotech Mensagem=20
  Sent: Sunday, June 20, 1999 6:14 PM
  Subject: RENNER

  I need Help. I send an email to Lloyd Meyer in order to solve the =
problem of old hammers that I need to use in a ERARD Grand.
  The best way to I show what I need was to send to him an attachment =
with the shapes of the first and last hammers of each section.
  He answer me but he couldn't to see the attachment because there is on =
his email an filter in order to filter attachments to don't receive =
virus.
  I need someone that may to receive this jpg attachment and show it to =
Lloyd.
  The problem is that the piano is a grand and the hammers are as if the =
piano was a upright because there is no back check  behind the key. The =
back check  works in a hole inside the hammer shank where a metal piece =
stops the hammer.
  I thanks to all that answer my first email about ERARD.
  Rogerio Cunha - IC Member of the Guild
  =20
  =20