Piano dolly

Wallace Wilson wilson53@MARSHALL.EDU
Sun, 27 Jun 1999 17:26:51 -0400

I got the end dollies to which you refer from Schaff, I think.  You
might consider getting Pianotek's catalogue - their # is 1800-347-3854,
or 248-545-1599.  They have a new center dolly made of metal that is
tippable at either end.  Seems like the wheels in the middle were
bigger, enabling the wheels at other end to tip.  Very sturdy looking,
nicely appointed so as not to scratch the piano.  Basic question,
though, is what someone wants to do with a dolly.  That determines what
kind to buy.  There's everything from the center dolly to end dollies to
Rosco, which is a motorized stair climber mfg by Arbogast's in South
Charleston, WV.  Good luck.