Disney & Sons

Robert Goodale rrg@nevada.edu
Tue, 29 Jun 1999 08:28:19 -0500

Yes, the U1 pianos were painted an ivory-white and trimmed with fire engine red
pen stripes.  A few worn areas show that they were actually ebony.  I used to
work there many years ago and I can tell you that this is a very standard
practice.  Disney is VERY picky when it comes to decore and wants everything
perfect.  Their paint and art department is VERY impressive.
I'm not certain if the grand was really white or had been painted.  Perhaps Doug
Hershberger could share ??  Any other "inside" information that might be
interesting?

Rob Goodale, RPT