Epoxyworks

Vanderhoofven dkvander@clandjop.com
Tue, 29 Jun 1999 20:06:20 -0500

Dear Friends,

Epoxyworks is a free publication (twice yearly) about the use of West
System brand epoxy.  The publishers are commercial boat builders, and most
of the articles apply to ship building and boat restoration using West
System epoxy.  But the information is helpful to increase your
understanding about the use of epoxy.

Pages 15 - 17 of the current issue (Number 13, Spring 1999) contain
information about laminating wooden beams, and the process of making a
curved laminated beam.  As I read this, I thought about the way a piano rim
is laminated and bent into the proper shape.  Perhaps you might like to
read this information for yourself.

Epoxyworks
Gougeon Brothers, Inc.
P.O. Box 908
Bay City, MI 48707-0908
(517) 684-7286
e-mail: eworks@concentric.net

http://www.westsystem.com/

Standard disclaimer:  I am in no way affiliated with Gougeon Brothers, Inc,
Epoxyworks, or West System brand epoxy.  I just thought you might like to
know this information.

Sincerely,
David

David A. Vanderhoofven, RPT
Joplin, Missouri
dkvander@clandjop.com

http://www.clandjop.com/~dkvander/

#pianotech page:

http://www.clandjop.com/~dkvander/ircpiano.html

Web page for the Joplin Community Concert Association

http://www.concerts.joplin.com