Grand Makes Tracks

David ilvedson ilvey@jps.net
Sun, 28 Feb 1999 22:16:01 -0800

Sy,

I also am in the same boat except I have a Baldwin D on a
portable stage.  We store it at the back of the stage and once
we bring it out we have to jack each leg up and put a steel
plate under the castor or it will make a dent in the stage.  We
are in the process of thinking about making our own stage but
I can see the top surface must be carefully thought out.  I also
look forward to any info on this matter...

David Ilvedson, RPT