Help Wanted -- maybe

Mon, 01 Mar 1999 12:26:36 -0800

When it rains -- it pours.  Suddenly our shop overfloweth and if we don't get
some work out we're going to be working out in the street soon!  And the
bottleneck is -- as always -- finishing.

So, we're kind of looking for a finisher.  Must be good with all of the normal
processes typical to piano finishing in lacquer.

If anyone on the list knows of someone who might be interested please have
them send me a resume with experience and salary requirements.

Delwin D Fandrich
PianoBuilders/NW
724 Levee Street
Hoquiam, WA  98550