Calling all techs in Southern Illinois...

JCCORDOGAN@AOL.COM JCCORDOGAN@AOL.COM
Tue, 2 Mar 1999 01:21:40 EST

I'm in search of a piano technician in Southern Illinois who can service a
customer of mine who has relocated from Chicagoland to Savannah, IL.  No, I
don't know exactly where it is, but I presume if you don't know, you're likely
not the man (or woman) for the job!  Please reply personally, as I'm going to
go out on a limb here and figure that not many on this list could use this
information.  Any leads would be appreciated.  Thank you.

John Cordogan

Cordogan's Pianoland and Cordogan's Piano Gallery
Illinois' Largest Piano Store
"More pianos than you can shake a leveling stick at"
Chicagoland's Kawai, Sauter, Estonia and Kemble dealer