Capo hardening

Doug Richards Doug.Richards@quantum.com
Tue, 2 Mar 1999 10:47:26 -0800

Bill,
I thought the material would become softer because the grain structure
allowed to change in the welding operation (I'm just going from old
memories).  Have you done local hardness testing to find out how much the
hardness in the heat effected zone changed?   Any hardness data you have
would be most welcome.
doug richards
San Jose, CA