Gratuities

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco@luther.edu
Thu, 4 Mar 1999 17:32:11 -0600 (CST)

>Uh, they were so happy (??) with the tuning they gave you the piano? Well,
>you were still new at the time.
>
> Ron

Nah, 'twas ('tis) an old upright. 58.5" Nittinger "Upright Concert Grand".
Scale is about like a 5'8" horizontal grand.  Weight keeps house down in a
stiff wind.  Tiger oak veneer on oak corewood, 6 massive backposts and 4"
diameter front legs.  Did I say it was heavy?

Tuning they paid for was on a gnu Baldwin SF10.

Conrad Hoffsommer     mailto:hoffsoco@luther.edu

This has been a test of the e-mail communication system.  Had there been a
real message, some information would have been transferred.  I now return
you to your regularly scheduled messages.