Teflon Steinway - Solutions?

kam544@earthlink.net kam544@earthlink.net
Thu, 4 Mar 1999 22:43:35 -0600

>>So by your experience, it would appear there is yet another unresolved
>>piano mystery as to what is and what is not.  Maybe somewhere, someday
>>these things will have answers that cannot be disputed....
>>Keith McGavern
>
>There is no mystery, the issue has been addressed and the question has been
>answered...
>Ron

That's fine and well for you to say.  :-)

I do not pose a mystery exists where teflon bushings are concerned.  The
only mystery I am suggesting/allowing is the difference of opinion on this
subject.  I chose to submit to *not* take sides.  But that didn't change
what I know to be true for myself.  It only changed what I am allowing
others to believe is true.

But thanks for the lecture anyway.

Keith McGavern
kam544@earthlink.net