not technical

James Grebe pianoman@inlink.com
Sat, 6 Mar 1999 19:34:38 -0600

Good news,
They have finally started moving dirt and rocks around at "Tranquility =
Base".  Now if they will just keep working on it.
I am becoming adept on being able to sell my Practical Piano Benches =
over the phone and I delivered  one this morning.  Good thing I have =
about a dozen in stock just waiting for good homes.  Of course a good =
home to me means and important consideration; they have the money to pay =
me for it.  :>)
            James Grebe=20
R.P.T. and M.P.T.
 from St. Louis                              =20
pianoman@inlink.com
                  Creator of:
 Handsome Hardwood Caster Cups
                  and