If it worked, the technique is right! Richard L. Hopkins

Jon Page jpage@capecod.net
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 08:01:43 -0500

In a bad mood today Bill ?

My hand is raised

I hardly relate applying CA glue to a pin and driving it in,
to the process you described. Your remarks are demeaning
and a touch less than professional. An apology is in order.

As long as a procedure works and does no harm then it
is a good repair. Just because a slightly different application
is theoretically better does not mean it is the only way.
I suppose the "correct' way is 'your way'.

Lighten up,

Jon Page
Harwich Port, Cape Cod, Mass. (jpage@capecod.net)
PS,  Thanks for the tip on bolting the block to the plate.
Although I do not anticipate ever encountering the need
for this application, it is good to explore all options   :-)