If it worked, the technique is right!

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 09:15:10 -0500

I would like to contribute two elements to this thread.

1.	I have always taught and thought, do nothing to a piano that cannot
be undone unless experience and knowledge shows to be the best way.

2.	I object to those that continue to use techniques that experience
shows does not work.  I am occasionally guilty of this.  The medical
profession is incredibly guilty of this.

We learn from experimenting but hopefully we do less damage than good
in doing so.

Now who can relid this can of worms?

		Newton