Electronic Tuning Devices???

kam544@earthlink.net kam544@earthlink.net
Thu, 11 Mar 1999 06:17:08 -0600

http://www.concentric.net/~fast440/index.html  (SAT)

Http://www.reyburn.com/  (RCT)

>I'd really like to know what you who are using either of these, (or
>others you think should be considered) think about how easy they are to
>use, and how good or bad they do as to the final result.

Both are excellent.  The SAT is a self contained unit, light in weight, and has
longer battery life.  The RCT is software that requires a laptop computer, has
more visual information available, and is extremely customizable.

>...Do any of
>you know what the general prices on these things are,

See web sites above.

>and more importantly, do you believe them to be reasonable?

For those who have purchased them the majority answer most likely is yes.
For those who haven't, most likely, the answer ranges from no to undecided
to yes.

Keith McGavern
kam544@earthlink.net
Registered Piano Technician