My 10-min t in practice! skirts topic

Ron Nossaman nossaman@SOUTHWIND.NET
Thu, 11 Mar 1999 15:08:34 -0600 (CST)

-----
-----
>PRook!

Hi Phil,
Here, we note that the difference between aural and ETD tuners is very
similar to the difference between owners of analog, vs digital watches. It's
not a quarter-to-twelve at all, it's 11:44:23. <G>  Wish my fork had a
digital readout, probably really hurts to whack yourself in the knee with an
ETD.

Sorry, couldn't resist. I did a couple of pitch raises myself Tuesday, and
they were roughly - oh, about... uh, - so - low (holding hands up and apart).

I'll go away now.
 Ron