Oily Soot

Greg Newell gnewell@EN.COM
Thu, 11 Mar 1999 19:43:21 -0800

Wim,
	My earlier reply was definitely tongue in cheek.
	 I agree with you that an insurance company will naturally try to
slither out of paying any and all claims if they can. I also think that
insurance companies many times get burned by unscrupulous people who see
unfortunate occurrences as an easy get rich quick scheme.
	Before this blows up in my face, I'm not suggesting that this case is
one of them. Still I can't help but think that if the objection is the
smell and if something like FeBreeze can get rid of it .... Why all the
extra trouble and expense? I really am interested in your reply and not
just poking barbs here. Please explain.
					Greg Newell