It's a scary world!

Jerry Hunt jhunt@geocities.com
Fri, 12 Mar 1999 08:26:13 -0600

Warren Fisher wrote:

> It's a scary world!
<snip>
This story has been going around on the internet recently. It has a
definite ring of urban legend to it. I live in Dallas and have heard no
such stories on the news: either of the event or of the police
department issuing warnings. While I do think as a general course in
todays society one should cautious, as a general rule, any e-mail I
receive that contains a line similar to "pass this to as many people as
possible" goes straight to the trash bin.

--
Jerry Hunt
Dallas, TX