Hydrogen Peroxide... was (no subject)

Richard Wagner rjwag@pacifier.com
Sat, 13 Mar 1999 12:04:47 -0800

I purchase mine from a local supplier of scientific chemicals and
equipment.  They supply mostly schools and industry.
I've been told recently that there is a, somewhat less pure though just as
concentrated form, commonly available which is used in the production of
circuit boards(?)  It's my understanding that since it's so widely used,
it's much cheaper than the "Reagent" quality available for lab work.

Warning:  Whatever you get, be careful!  30% is very reactive it will start
to modify your skin in seconds should you get any on you.  And I shudder to
think what it would do to your eyes.
In this concentration, the Hydrogen Peroxide is definetely *Not Hair Bleach*

	Richard Wagner RPT