What's best & CA glue Re: What's best

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Sat, 13 Mar 1999 17:40:37 EST

<< Hi Willem,  (sheepish smile)

 You're right, I don't know the Rippen piano.  Can't say I've ever seen one,
and
 according to what I read here, I haven't missed much.  (Would it be safe to
say it
 would be "Rippen'" my heart out to have to tune one?  Ha, Ha!)  I did have to
tune
 one on Thursday that really hurt my feelings... a 4' 9" Francis Bacon grand.
If
 it's anything like that... I think I understand.

 Sorry if I stepped on a toe or two.

 Have a good weekend.

 Best wishes,

 Brian Trout >>

Lets put it this way. The Bacon would have been a very good piano compared to
the Rippen.  Once in a while, you have to consider the product.

in the archives, and they make a repair based on my recommendation, then we'll
all be in trouble. There have been lots of post on the internet, that, unless
you know the whole story, you're going to miss the boat, and make a repair
incorrectly. By the same token, if we have to answer each question, thinking
that someone 15 years ago might misinterpret what we said, we'll never get
anything said.

Take the information for what it's worth, take into consideration the
circumstances, and if you don't like the comments, ignore them.

Wim