Explanation of Reverse Well

Ron Nossaman nossaman@SOUTHWIND.NET
Sat, 13 Mar 1999 19:18:13 -0600 (CST)

> Your comments here do not merit any response and shall get none.  It has been
>my observation that the kind of people who talk the way you have in your last
>few posts almost always tune Reverse Well all the while believing that it is
>ET.  I've never known it to be otherwise.
>
>Bill

Thank you so much for your non reply Bill. I am gratified that you have
nothing more to say on the subject. Under the circumstances, I can only
assume that my own observations must have been correct. It's been an education.

By the way Bill, if Reverse Well isn't a valid temperament, why is "Reverse"
capitalized?

 Ron