Can we ever retire?

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Sun, 14 Mar 1999 08:09:15 -0500

Hi Wally,

> "Old piano tuners don't die - they just go beatless!"

Old piano tuners don't die - they just lose their temperament.  I can
attest to that.

We are independent, don't know when to quit, have to have something to
do, keeps our brains from ossifying (didn't work on me), and we are
one of the most underpaid of the crafts.

By grateful you still can and want to.

I cannot.

Another question may be, "Do you want to retire?"

	Newton