Can we ever retire?

Phil Bondi tito@PhilBondi.com
Sun, 14 Mar 1999 11:01:51 -0500

One reason why I chose this line of work was because I didn't HAVE to retire..it
keeps me close to my beloved instrument and keeps me working beyond the normal
age when people decide it's time to retire..I personally don't ever see myself
retiring from anything, especially this line of work..The Business of Music, as a
rule, is a field that you just don't retire from..that's how I see myself..I am
in the Business Of Music.

I get alot of compliments from customers after I have tuned their piano with my
playing..I was a player long before I was a tech..Educating the public about
music is what it's all about for me, beyond the obvious job that I am hired to
do.

Rook