peroxide

Lance Lafargue lafargue@iamerica.net
Tue, 16 Mar 1999 11:11:29 -0600

James,
I sand with 600 grit to open the pores and get rid of the slick surface of
oil, etc.  I'll repost my earlier message below.

I bought 50% at chemical supply and dilute it to 10%. The article I read
suggested that.  A drop will turn your skin white white white and burn.  I
mist 10% lightly on the keys (cheese cloth is spread over them to hold the
moisture longer) and keep under UV light.  Have a set going now.  BRIGHT as
you like.  Go easy to preserve the glue joints and save work later.
LANCE LAFARGUE, RPT
LAFARGUE PIANO SERVICES
New Orleans Chapter
Mandeville, LA.
II III II III II III II III II III II III II III II III II III II
lafargue@iamerica.net