Antique piano manufacturer

deborjim@postoffice.swbell.net deborjim@postoffice.swbell.net
Thu, 18 Mar 1999 09:21:57 -0600

I purchased an old upright which I have been having repaired.  It has a
brass nameplate with the name "Julien Clement-Clement Iseghem 20 Rue de
Gand".  It has a pair of brass candelabra attached to the front of the
piano and has two foot pedals.  We have it to the point where I can play
it but still have one problem.  It is missing the leg spindles which
were used for decoration.  I would appreciate any information on this
manufacturer so I can develop a history of the piano and also so that we
can find replacement legs or try to duplicate the style.
Thank you for any information.
Debra McMurray
Austin, Texas
deborjim@swbell.net