Dampp-Chaser installation

Clyde Hollinger cedel@redrose.net
Thu, 18 Mar 1999 18:38:03 -0500

Vanderhoofven wrote:

(big snip)

> 3.  The Add-an-Outlet from Dampp-Chaser is very handy for use when there is
> more than one dehumidifier.  The Add-an-Outlet clamps on to the power cord
> of the main dehumidifier and then you can plug the secondary dehumidifier
> into the Add-an-Outlet.  This is a very simple design, yet until recently I
> did not understand how it worked.  The new instruction sheet explains how
> the Add-an-Outlet works.

(a bigger snip by snip-happy Clyde)

On occasion I have used the Super Plug, which works on the same general
principle as the Add-an-Outlet.  Just be sure you are getting current
where you want it when you use these.  I had a humidistat replacement
last week that wasn't receiving current because the prong in the plug
missed the wire.  A quick repositioning took care of the problem.

Clyde Hollinger