Bass Strings/Canada

Roger Jolly baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Thu, 18 Mar 1999 17:04:13

Hi Lance,
         By far the best that I have found, but in fairness I have not
tried Sanderson. The ends of the windings line up perfectly. Danny always
insist that if there is a problem, just send them back, but I have have
never had a single bad string. At one time I ordered Yamaha strings for the
University pianos, his strings are warmer with stronger fundamental, 2nd,
and 3rd harmonics.
I'm not on commission, but I can't say enough good things, about the
service and quality. The little details are looked after, all tails are cut
and face the same direction, and the windings end up in a straight line if
you make a good pattern.
hope this helps.
Roger

   At 05:23 PM 3/18/99 -0600, you wrote:
>I'm close to trying a new bass string supplier.  I'm considering Sanderson
>and I've heard a lot about Canadian bass strings.  I searched the archives
>a bit and was wondering if G C Pianos(Ontario)  is the place ?  How are
>they to do business with?  Are they really better?  Merci
>LANCE LAFARGUE, RPT
>LAFARGUE PIANO SERVICES
>New Orleans Chapter
>Mandeville, LA.
>II III II III II III II III II III II III II III II III II III II
>lafargue@iamerica.net

Roger Jolly
Balwin Yamaha Piano Centres.
Saskatoon/Regina.