Dampp Chaser products...

btrout@desupernet.net btrout@desupernet.net
Thu, 18 Mar 1999 20:16:45 -0500

Hi,

I hope you'll forgive me for what seems a silly question, but where do
you get your Dampp Chaser products from?  Working for a dealership, I've
been ordering from a particular company which I believe acts as a dealer
for the Dampp Chaser products (and several other products too), mostly
because that's just the way it's always been done there.  What I was
wondering about was whether Dampp Chaser products are available directly
from the manufacturer, or are they only available through a DC dealer,
or does it matter?

Thanks,

Brian Trout
Quarryville, Pa.