Bass Strings/Canada

Roger Jolly baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Thu, 18 Mar 1999 19:03:43

Hi Lance,
          What a coincidence, I just completed an O in Feb, absolutly
fabulous.
100% Renner action parts and GC stings. Danny's phone # 416-755-7109. He
almost always likes a pattern. Some of the euro piano makers use him for
their strings.
Talk to him I think you will be impressed. 2 weeks ago he shipped a single
Bosy bass string to me, very little voicing required to match it into the
rest, what a suprise.
Regards Roger