Biscuit cutter (was Re: Chickering)

Ron Nossaman nossaman@SOUTHWIND.NET
Fri, 19 Mar 1999 15:25:39 -0600 (CST)

At 01:39 PM 3/19/99 -0500, you wrote:
>As mentioned to JimB via private e-mail, I've apparently never seen the
>situation as described. However, (drooling), might this present an
>opportunity to use a biscuit cutter setup?
>
>Jim Harvey (still waiting to justify buying a biscuit cutter)

Hi Jim,
I don't know why not, if you could get it past the posts. Hence the -

>>if you you have
>>room to get enough hands and tools in there to do it, and have, or can buy,
>>borrow, find, or invent the tools to do it <<

The first tool of choice to buy, borrow or "find" here would have been a
bisquit cutter.

BTW, Norm Abrams has all the neat toys, but I can't see you in the New
Yankee Workshop somehow. Maybe making Delignit Dixie cup racks with a
bisquit (and gravy) cutter. <G> This is making me hungry.

 Ron