Wanted To Hire: Piano Technician In Phila. Area

Bob Kleese bkleese@chesco.com
Fri, 19 Mar 1999 21:34:07 -0500

I am considering buying a Steinway Model L.  I would like to hire a =
piano technician with experience in rebuilding Steinways to evaluate the =
piano(s) condition and estimated value that I am interested in.

I require the highest ethical dedication to a noble profession.   I am a =
woodby musician who has the utmost respect for the people who can =
repair, care for and make a musical instrument sound beautiful.